Our Huntersville veterinarians at LakeCross Veterinary Hospital can diagnose and treat a variety of internal health issues based on your pet's needs.
Internal Medicine for Pets
Internal medicine is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders affecting your pet's internal systems.
At LakeCross Veterinary Hospital, our veterinarians are experienced with the advanced diagnostic tools required to identify and create treatment plans for these conditions in cats and dogs.
If we determine that your pet requires a surgery or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer to you to one of the experienced specialists we're affiliated with in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina.
Diagnostics & Imaging
Our veterinary team uses various diagnostic equipment and procedures to form a comprehensive picture of your pet's overall and internal health.
The following areas of internal medicine can be diagnosed and treated by our veterinary team:
- Heart-related disorders (cardiology)
- Brain and nervous system disorders (neurology)
- Diseases of the lungs (pulmonary disorders)
- Immune system disorders (immunology)
- Digestive organ diseases (gastroenterology)
- Urinary functions and genitourinary tract (urology)
- Glands and their functions (endocrinology)
- Reproductive issues